(-_-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PencilPusher - Teutons - -152|22 - In love with wild

Go down

PencilPusher - Teutons - -152|22 - In love with wild Empty PencilPusher - Teutons - -152|22 - In love with wild

Post  pencil Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi,

I would like to join your alliance.
I am in love with some WILD players. Any manager is invited to see my account.

Greetings,
PencilPusher

pencil

Back to top Go down

PencilPusher - Teutons - -152|22 - In love with wild Empty PencilPusher -

Post  Penci Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:57 am

Hi,

I was just wondering if you are interested in my profile.

The most successful attackers :
112. PencilPusher 232 1 808

I love wild and that's why I keep visiting them.

Regards,
PencilPusher

Penci

Back to top Go down

PencilPusher - Teutons - -152|22 - In love with wild Empty Re: PencilPusher - Teutons - -152|22 - In love with wild

Post  SIRyesSIR - Ghost Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:31 pm

You either have no hero or your hero is dead. If it is the former, you may want to change that (especially with those attack points you are collecting. If it is the latter, you should try to get him back alive as soon as possible. (-_-) first noticed us for our hero (combined with our ridiculously low pop at the time). If you're going to be part of the team, we'd rather not see those attack points go to waste.

Also, with all those resources you are raiding from Wild, you should be putting them towards getting a second village. All members of (-_-) either have (at least) a second village or settlers on the way to a second village, and we expect that of all applicants at this phase.

SIRyesSIR - Ghost

Back to top Go down

PencilPusher - Teutons - -152|22 - In love with wild Empty Pencil

Post  Pencil Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:55 pm

The hero died in battle like a hero. Since you ignored my application I took my own decision. I never played for population but for fight!

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
PencilPusher

Pencil

Back to top Go down

PencilPusher - Teutons - -152|22 - In love with wild Empty Re: PencilPusher - Teutons - -152|22 - In love with wild

Post  SIRyesSIR - Ghost Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm

So, by writing back, I ignore it? I'll have to remember that one next time. Laughing

SIRyesSIR - Ghost

Back to top Go down

PencilPusher - Teutons - -152|22 - In love with wild Empty Pencil

Post  Pencil Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm

I didn't say that.I just said that I answering me some weeks after applying is as good as ignoring me.

I stand corrected!

Pencil

Back to top Go down

Post  SIRyesSIR - Ghost Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Just because we haven't answered doesn't mean we're ignoring you. It probably means we're watching you. (Nor would I consider 7 days to be "some weeks.") Anyway, your reply seemed to state that you are no longer interested, and therefore, I will lock this thread. Best of luck to you in the game, and if you wish to re-apply at a later date, feel free to make a new thread.

SIRyesSIR - Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down